FDH Compact Finger Slides
Series FDH is a compact finger slide that employs a rail bearing system for smooth operation. The body is built from anodized aluminum with stainless rod coupler nuts, and houses a repairable built-in air cylinder.
- Magnetic piston standard.
- Four 4mm keyhole sensor mounting slots, two per side.
- Rubber bumpers provide cushioned stop.
- Tapped holes on top toolplate.
- Clear anodized toolbar and toolplate.
- Side thru holes with C’bores in body.
- Side, bottom, and rear tapped mounting holes.
- Ports accessed on either side and rear.
- Toolbars are slightly narrower than body, allowing side mounting with clearance between toolbar and mounting surface.