The FKHW Series are angular pneumatic grippers.
The rack-and-pinion design enables precise synchronization. The gripping fingers are heat treated for durability and extended application longevity. Additionally, all bearings are sealed to ensure extended operational life.
The compact design of the FKHW Series angular pneumatic gripper is ideal for handling small parts in confined areas.
- Available in 25mm Bore
- Magnetic piston is standard
- Integrated sensor slots in the gripper body enable easy mounting of sensors for both "open" and "closed" position sensing.
- Aluminum gripper body is hard-coated to ensure abrasion and to combat corrosion.
- No additional lubrication is required.
- Operating pressure ranges from 22 psi to 101 psi.
- Operating media is compressed air.
- Repeatability: ±0.2mm
- Maximum operating frequency is 60 c.p.m.
- Effective Gripping Force: 5.1 lbf at 87 psi