FKHL Series Wide Parallel Grippers
The FKHL Series are parallel pneumatic grippers. The compact design of the FKHL Series is ideal for various size work-piece applications.
A dual piston mechanism synchronized by a rack-and- pinion delivers high grip force with great precision.
- Available in 5 bore sizes: 10mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, and 32mm
- Magnetic piston is standard
- Standard rod scrapers for dust and debris protection.
- Oil impregnated sleeve bearings encased in steel on all units.
- Integrated sensor slots in the gripper body enable easy mounting of sensors for both "open" and "closed" position sensing.
- Aluminum gripper body is hard-coated to ensure abrasion and to combat corrosion.
- No additional lubrication is required.
- Operating pressure ranges from 15 psi to 87 psi.
- Operating media is compressed air.
- Repeatability: +/- 0.2mm
- Effective Gripping Force at 72 psi:
10mm Bore: 3.1 lbf
- 16mm Bore: 10.1 lbf
- 20mm Bore: 16.6 lbf
- 25mm Bore: 29.4 lbf
- 32mm Bore: 51.2 lbf