The FKHC Series are angular pneumatic grippers.
To ensure precise synchronization, the design includes the use of a second piston that applies additional force to the gripper jaw when pressure is applied.
The compact design of the FKHC Series angular pneumatic gripper is ideal for handling small parts in confined areas.
- Available in 4 bore sizes: 10mm, 16mm, 20mm, and 25mm
- Magnetic piston is standard
- Standard adjustable needle valve to control open/close speed.
- Integrated sensor slots in the gripper body enable easy mounting of sensors for both "open" and "closed" position sensing.
- Aluminum gripper body is hard-coated to ensure abrasion and to combat corrosion.
- No additional lubrication is required.
- Operating pressure ranges from 30 psi to 87 psi.
- Operating media is compressed air.
- Opening: -10° to 30°
- Effective Gripping Force at 72 psi:
- 10mm Bore: 1.1 lbf
- 16mm Bore: 4.5 lbf
- 20mm Bore: 8.3 lbf
- 25mm Bore: 15.7 lbf